Monday, August 13, 2012

Time Out

Wow... 3 weeks of vacation really doesnt last as long as you would wish... I spent a week in Wales with great people, and had wonderful weather, and made som fun memories. And then I spent 2 weeks at home, with people I love from Germany, and my family. It was great... and now... it's all over. Back to work and all that! Autumn is closing in on us, and I would be lying if I said I didnt love for it to arrive ....

if only I didnt have to go back to work that is :s Serioulsy! I didnt get to do half of what I planned on, and now work will get in the way...

my plans for the autumn is still to get the library AND the guestroom started. I realize the library is a majour job, and will have to be done in stages... but the guestroom isnt such a massive amount of work really. I just need to get my finger out of my butt, and into some paint!

So hopefully my blog will be more interesting again soon. I hope! I also have a few minor project that needs finnishing before they appear here... Time is what is lacking. Always is...

So untill something exciting happens here at Vinnord... have a great late summer everyone! I will be back, when there is something to show ;)

1 comment:

TracyMB @ Crows Feet Chic said...

Welcome back! Looking forward to seeing what you're up to. I found you after Before and After posted your amazing kitchen redo and I'm hooked! Has nothing to do with the fact that I'm part Norwegian. :)