Friday, May 25, 2012

Hot & Busy

Jeez... summer just arrived, with a BANG! It is steaming hot in Norway these days, with a blazing sun... not that I am complaining... no wait, I AM... a little... I love summer, but man... and unfortunatly the lakes and rivers are too cold for cooling dips still...

oh and my grandparents are selling their old farm, and I am helping them clean out... 50 years worth of memories and even more crap o.O Means I am a busy busy bee... And I am finally 100% back to work as well..

so blogging comes last in line :s Sorry....

I did update Pixie's blog though :) Show season has begun, meaning she takes time too ;)

I really hope I have more time for photographs, decorating and blogging soon... I have some big projects in my head this summer, both outdoors AND indoors (guestroom!!!)

I WILL GET THEM DONE!!!

Monday and tuesday will be spendt at HOME, and I will start outside and get those veggies planted!

enjoy the sun everyone!

4 comments:

polkadotpeticoat said...

I love your home....

Hulda said...

vakkert bilde av markblomstene i vinduet. Herlig stemning, sommer. Sommerstue i mitt innlegg. :)

Trädgårds/Hage-intresserad said...

Always such a good feeling in your photos!
Enjoyable sunny days and the heat has come back again.
Have a nice weekend.

GLENDA CHILDERS said...

What a sweet time to be able to help your grandparents. Hope you find some treasure along the way.

Fondly,
Glenda