Friday, December 2, 2011

oh let it snow...

let it snow... let it snow...
(pinterest)

Serioulsy, I have never been a winter person. Autumn was always my season, always! And it still is, don't get me wrong, but I am so sick and tired of it allready! It is december! My horses look like mud-beasts, it's SLUSHING when I walk out the door and more than once I have been drenched on my way to work. Please let us have winter allready! I want it just alittle cold, frosted trees are so beautiful. Dark and naked trees...not so much. I am a white-christmas kind of girl... so dear Mother Nature... let it snow!

(source unknown)

I have lost alittle of my yule spirit that I had just a few weeks ago. And I need it back, please!

(unknown sources)

So I plunder pinterest for some holiday inspiration and I listen to Bing Crosby, and I do dream of a white christmas yet!

So that my christmas may be merry and bright, and forever white...

(source unknown)

sigh... enjoy these warming inspirational photos from around pinterest.
and may YOUR christmas be white too, wherever you are.

oh and my boys are really growing! They are now zooming around the floor, they use the litterbox regulary. And I just fall more and more in love with them. Hokus even comes zooming when I call his name! Oh and they practise jumping and leaping, which is hysterically funny to watch!
Can't hardly wait to take some kitten-christmas photos!

2 comments:

andrea@townandprairie said...

T-
Your winter header is beautiful! I know what you mean about snow- it looks so clean! No more sloshy wet brown ground! andrea@townandprairie

Claudia said...

We've had a lot of rain, too. I'm tired of muddy ground. I love snow but I'm always wary of wishing for it - last year we had a winter that had record-breaking snow amounts!