Tuesday, September 27, 2011

the stable....in progress

I promised you some photos of my stable, and here they are. Keep in mind that it is still in progress. And the details are FAR from ready. It also resides in a concrete building. At the cottage these stalls will be fitted into a wooden building. So much more warm and charming right? I have ordered some decor for the doors, and I have a few frames and paintings to hang too.... 

 My favorite part are the blue doors. :) And the turqouise wall hooks. I cant wait for it to get more dirty though, and worn. It looks too shiny and new now... And over time I'll be adding more and more details to it. Just too bad I cant hang stuff from the walls. Allthough I am getting one wooden list to use for pictures ect ect. But it is still not the same as it will be at the cottage.


I finally pulled out the camera and snapped a few shots around the house as well. But no overviews... as most of my day will be spent cleaning... oh yes! And a big sigh....

I found this sweet fella in an garage-shop. And I fell in love with his tail. I collect porcelain horses for my hallway, and thats where he resides.

I've also rearranged the sidetable underneath my bird cage. Where I now keep my Thelwell books and some candy in a jar. 

I know it's not much, but its alittle update right?


7 comments:

polkadotpeticoat said...

Its amazing....with your sweetheart in a stall its complete....very nice!

becky up the hill said...

Oh just lovely. That shoe cleaning box, wow.

Just a Little Vintage said...

Gosj...så flott det er i stallen=)!! Kan tenke meg du gleder deg til å ta den i bruk;)! Utrolig stilig "shoe cleaning box"=). Du har det så utrolig gjennomført, både i hus og stall, me like=)!

Ha en super uke!
Klemmer!

Linda said...

Fantastisk hyggelig stall! Et stort wow! :-) Hvor mange bokser?

andrea@townandprairie said...

Oh wow, the aqua on the doors is too precious! andrea@townandprairie

Monica Helén said...

Kjenner ingen som har så fin stall som deg, og det enda den ikke er ferdig..=)

Luciane at HomeBunch.com said...

Gosh, you have something very special going on here. I really adore your blog. The stable is amazing! All the turquoise! I love it!

It's so great to visit your beautiful blog.

Have a great day!

xo

Luciane at HomeBunch.com