Thursday, July 28, 2011

pin it!

Oh I know I have been a bad bad bad blogger lately. The thing is, the days arent long enough... I feel like I RUN all day now. To work - from work - after work.

Since I got home from the UK I haven't really had any me time... I miss "me time".
My head is bursting with ideas, so many that I feel constantly stressed! I need to sit down, have them all plotted into my idea book so I can empty out my head...

yes I am alittle bit mad...

I haven't had time to walk around with the camera and take shots either.

I really want to show you my study/atlier, but the lighting up there is horrific and the pics just come out aweful. So I loose momentum and forget about it...

In the few moments I have before bedtime I surf alittle on pinterest... a new addiction that!
And I try to close my eyes to the mess my cottage has become lately... i really need a home-cleaning-decorating-day... soon!

So for now all I can do is show you some interesting things from pinterest, and hope you keep comming back when I am ready for more cottage goodies.

2 comments:

Hulda said...

Håper du får bedre tid, liker bildene dine. Likte godt bildet av bordet med stolene rundt.det med stolene rundt.

- Brittany aka Pretty Handy Girl said...

Trine, I love those butterflies under glass. It is reminiscent of my butterfly window.

Saw your cottage on the Old painted Cottage and had to stop over!

Thanks for opening your home.

Brittany