Friday, June 10, 2011

tic tac dripp dripp drop...

(source)

It's still raining... so I am nestled on the sofa with coffee and pinterest my new addiction :) SO much better than we heart it, as it can be divided into boards! oh yes...(source)

I am also browsing the amazing Cottages of the Month at the Old Painted Cottage... lots of eyecandy here! She's been shwoing off one amazing cottage after the other every month since 2006!!!!! Yeah... so head on over and have a drool... lots of different styles :)(source)

All images today came from my pinterest boards, with the source underneath :) Ireally hope the sun comes through soon.... allthough I love a good summer storm, it just aint funny growing gills!

2 comments:

Monica Helén said...

helt nydelige bilder og interiørsaker..=)
kjenner jeg er helt kokt i hodet, klarer ikke komme med noe mere fornuftig å si, hehe...

KLEMS!

Herman Grans ♥ said...

Wow! Nice pictures :)