Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Silence...



I've been alittle silent here on the blog lately I know... I've been ill with some sort of stomach bug for over a week, and on top been super busy with well planning.... Summer really is no time for computers ha ha...

I am dreaming of my new stable, and of painting the guestroom... and I am not even done with the upper hallway/atlier yet. So.. yeah I am in no lack of things to do...

There has been things going on though :) Afther 2-3 years of searching for a rocking chair I finally found one! Just a few streets form my granny! Yeah... Everyone I've seen up untill now has been too expensive, not the right style yada yada yada... But this one, was pretty perfect!!! I had dad paint it for me and it's now sitting on my summer porch... I l-o-v-e it!
I never get satisfied with pictures taken on my porch... even though I LOVE my porch.... I just need to get this darn red house painted black soon!!! >.<

taking sunshine pics on a rainy day isnt easy... I know I should have styled alittle more... but I just wanted to show you my very light duck egg blue adirondack chair too...Hope you are all enjoying your june... I will be back when I feel more like it :)

ps... I do have a big thing going on, which has taken me alot of time... and in a few months time I will be able to reveil it :D

1 comment:

RoseSommer said...

Hmmmmm. "A big thing"?? Exiting.
Love your rocking chair. Can it be bought here in Norway?
But are you sure about the black paint? I know a black house in Skien which became dark GREY after some years. Just so you know.....