Monday, May 23, 2011

After the storm....

...there is always a sort of strange quiet.

Yesterday was a surreal day for me, with alot of grief and anger. Alot of crazy....

But when is all is said and done, when all angry words like thunder have been laid to rest, gray clouds have left the sky and tears like hail has stopped falling... the truth is, as so many points out, I still have this:

My beautiful little girl has grown into a gorgeous little lady, and she impressed the judges enough to name her Youngstock Champion and Reserve Best in Show. Well noted that the show in question was a small one, but her grading was excellent. She knocked them all dead :) And I am forever proud of my darling Jahrs Faerydae Pixie... I just wish I could have seen her there. But no amount of angry screams, tears or threats will ever bring that moment back to me. I will simply have to try and be happy for her excellent results. And try my best to see the good intentions behind what backfired so extremely. And in time I will... but yesterday I did not.

I feel strangely empty and alittle relieved... just like after a storm...

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hei ! :)

Congratulations ! And I'm not a judge but I can see how is beauty your girl Jahrs Faerydae Pixie !
I breed rough collies here and I know how is it that you felt ...
My wish this was just one of many conquests!

Congratulerer, hilsen fra Brasil !
Cintia

Anonymous said...

Gratulerer så mye! Hun er helt nydelig :)))

Hilsen Irene

Monica Helén said...

Skjønner godt hva du mener... Men gratulerer så mye uansett iallefall..=)