Monday, April 18, 2011

What do do?

So... I have these vintage green sign currently hanging at my kitchen wall.. But I do not know if I like them there. I do love the signs, but I sometimes feel they seem alittle skimpy on that rather large piece of display wall...
My kitchen has a very farmhouse feel to it...
and I have this old window with vintage illustrations from a "farm animals" book hanging in the diningroom... My didningroom has a more beachy-birdy feel.... And I actually feel the window is abit heavy for the rest of the decor...
What if I made a switch? The cute sign hung in the diningroom, which are NOT so imposing, and added the window to the kitchen wall where it would make more of a statement?

What do you think? Let me know please :D

Free pollmaker

2 comments:

Monica Helén said...

The switch syns jeg er en god ide...=) De gårdsdyra passer GODT inn på kjøkkenet ditt!! =)

Myrullpiken said...

Ååå, jeg elsket det vinduet ditt med bilder:) forkle er sendt, så nå får du vel snart pakke i posten:)

God påske til deg:)

Klemmer fra myrullpiken<3